Friday, October 26, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Endorses Barack Obama Because Of This One Reason...


Singer Kelly Clarkson has reversed her support for Ron Paul and says she plans to vote for President Barack Obama in November.

Despite how RADICALLY different the two are, Clarkson says the reason she is switching to vote is for her gay friends. She told the Daily Star:

"I've been reading online about the debates and I'm probably going to vote for Obama again...I can't support Romney's policies as I have a lot of gay friends and I don't think it's fair they can't get married."

She also noted that "I'm not a hardcore feminist but we can't be going back to the '50s."

She then said Obama is a great guy. "I've met him and I'm a fan of Michelle, too."

This boggles my mind. She obviously has very little grasp on the issues. If you compare Ron Paul and Obama policies, they aren't even on the same planet - not even the same universe!

This is what I call agenda voting. So many celebrities are more concerned about voting for their social agendas which are state issues, not presidential issues.

We should be voting for a president who can revive the country's economy, keep us the strongest country in the world, keep our people safe, and keep us in God's good graces. This is not an American Idol contest to see who should be president. This is the most important vote of your life Ms. Clarkson. Look at the issues and take it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you concur?