Monday, October 22, 2012

Kris Jenner Wardrobe Malfunction Photo: 'Wonder Woman'


By Allah! I could have gone my whole life without seeing this. Kris Jenner wonder woman costume photo has hit the web via instagram.

Why can't female celebrities remember to wear special tape for their private parts. Oh wait, they love attention I forgot.

So the photo of Jenner was posted on Instagram. I'm posting it below because it could be part of her costume and I don't want to rob her of the credit she deserves for making my your eyes bleed.

I wonder if Kris Jenner will follow in her daughter Kim Kardassian's footstep and make a mature film for adults. I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden had a copy of her daughter's in his room before he was turned into a human head sippy cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you concur?