Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Erin Andrews Death Threat Tweets: "I Will Kill You"

Fox Sports personality Erin Andrews is sick and tire of death threats on Twitter.

Andrews gained national fame in 2008 after we all saw her naked after some pervert secretly video taped her walking around her hotel room naked.

Andrews called for policing on Twitter on Monday Morning. She provided this tweet directed towards her on twitter: "@hyuncmartinez. "@ErinAndrews You make eye contact with me and I will ch-p you apart. You are just a bad thing."

Here are some more of the offensive tweets from the same person:

""@ErinAndrews Do not make me mention about your family you psycho!!!"

"@ErinAndrews So, now how will you face me tonight b*tch?"

"@ErinAndrews You do not tweet me anymore before I will k--l you."

@hyuncmartinez tweeted Sunday "You will never find out who I am so stop trying."

News flash to Erin Andrews, you can call the police. You can also just delete your Twitter account. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you concur?