Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Video: Creed Singer Scott Stapp Takes Back Obama Endorsement

"Worst Band In The World" Creed frontman Scott Stapp says he he isn't going to endorse Barack Obama this time around. Stapp was on Fox & Friends to reveal why.

Stapp said, "I'm just disappointed. I had really high hopes for President Obama. I was really inspired by President Obama. And I still am, he's an amazing speaker. I just found his - in my opinion - his Administration ineffective. A lot of promises but no real delivery."

Stapp is a registered independent who voted for Obama in 2008.

In the interview, Stapp asked Romney to "lay out his plan so people could understand it".

When asked what kind of candidate Stapp is looking for he said he was looking for the next Ronald Reagan or FDR to comeback and "give us a New Deal."

Someone tell Stapp that Obama did give us a "New Deal". But just like when FDR did it, it failed miserably.

Stapp said he finds it "very hard to trust President Obama again."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you concur?